Disruptive Innovations in Healthcare Delivery
Thu, April 10, 2014; 11:45 - 13:00
Location: SBS, Seminar 3
How can we transform healthcare to address 21st century realities? Building off the disruptive innovations that Skoll-supported entrepreneurs have developed around the world, this session will explore a holistic vision of healthcare that redefines the Product, Place, Provider, and Payment of our current healthcare models.
Written by Gary Cohen:
- Unlikely Champions Unite to Protect Antibiotics and Public Health
- The Case for Health Care to Transition Away from Fossil Fuels
- The Purpose of Healthcare
- Lessons in Forging Global Change
- Protecting Public Health From Climate Change
- Health Care Needs to Lead the Fight Against Climate Change
- What does Climate Change Have to Do With Health Care?
- Transforming Healthcare for the 21st Century: Innovations from the Ground Up
Featuring Gary Cohen:
Co-Founder and President
Health Care Without Harm