Social Norm Entrepreneurship: Collective Action for Common Good?
Thu, March 29, 2012; 11:00 - 12:30
Location: Lecture Theatre 5
Achieving significant social impact requires more than an innovative solution and well-conceived strategy. Indeed, effecting social change always requires changing behaviour. Sometimes this involves ending entrenched but harmful social norms. At other times, and often in tandem, it requires fostering new norms that the whole community will embrace. This interactive session conducted by a leading theorist in “social norm entrepreneurship” will feature practical, transferable tips from practitioners who have had success in ending negative social norms and promoting positive ones.
Written by Molly Melching:
Featuring Molly Melching:
- Molly Melching of Tostan: Dignity for All
- Skoll World Forum on Social Entrepreneurship 2013 Day Two Morning Plenary
- Molly Melching: Positive Disruption from the Inside Out - 2013 Skoll World Forum
- 2010 Skoll Awards For Social Entrepreneurship
- Molly Melching (Tostan) - 2010 Skoll Awards for Social Entrepreneurship
Founder and CEO