Local Talent On A Global Scale: HR Strategies For Sustainability
Thu, April 15, 2010; 14:00 - 15:30
This interactive session looks at cultivating talent throughout an organisation for scale and impact, whether you are working to convert local beneficiaries into operational staff, building a team to scale your organisation at a global level, or strategising around succession planning. Draw on the experience of top-level social entrepreneurs, consumers-turned-managers, and sector consultants to help you problem solve your toughest HR challenge.
Written by Jill Finlayson:
- Why I like social entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Fond #SocEnt Memories
- To Mama With Love: Make Mother’s Day Meaningful
- Simple, Powerful Search Tool for Social Entrepreneurs
- SXSW panels
- Gains & Gaps at SoCap ReCap: Post 3 of 3: Gaps
- Gains & Gaps at SoCap ReCap: Post 2 of 3: Gains
- Gains & Gaps at SoCap ReCap: Post 1 of 3: Social Entrepreneur API
- Mozilla Service Week
- SXSW Panel Picker Overrun by Social Entrepreneurs
- See all >
Written by Sam Goldman:
- d.light makes finalist at Zayed Future Energy Prize
- It's not too late to ‘Give Light’ for the holidays
- We are on Forbes' 'List of the Top 30 Social Entrepreneurs'
- Help our partner Kopernik get d.light lanterns to people in need
- Acclaimed photographer working with d.light to document 'Life Without Lights'
- ‘Marketplace’ highlights d.light’s success in social entrepreneurship
- I'm back from Sabbatical
- Vacations? For Social Entrepreneurs?
- d.light S1 meets President Clinton in Haiti
- Sunstruck with d.lights in California
- See all >
Written by Sebastien Marot:
Founder, Executive Director