How Can I Survive The Financial Crisis?
Thu, March 26, 2009; 14:00 - 15:30
The current financial crisis creates unprecedented challenges for social entrepreneurs worldwide as they deal with heightened funding challenges, consequential decisions, organisational alignment and management of potential trade-offs. Upheaval and rapid change can also bring about new opportunities for focus, innovation and clarity. Join leading practitioners and social sector leaders in this candid, generative and instructive conversation designed to provide social entrepreneurs with ideas, strategies and insights for surviving and even thriving in this climate.
Written by David Bornstein:
Featuring David Bornstein:
- Expect the Unexpected: Building in Plan B
- The Evolving Role of Media in Social Progress - 2013 Skoll World Forum
- Structuring Collaboration: Mergers, Partnerships And New Business Models
- Working Within Cultures and Contexts - Lessons Learned
- 2008 Skoll Awards for Social Entrepreneurship
- Funding Ideas, Backing People: Panel at 2007 Skoll World Forum
Written by Jim Fruchterman:
Founder and CEO
Written by Mark Plotkin:
Amazon Conservation Team