Culture And Conflict Resolution
Thu, March 27, 2008; 14:00 - 16:00
The panellists in this session have all made powerful contributions to post-conflict societies. Their presentations will cover topics such as state-building, gender, the role of the media, and of corporations and social businesses. They will debate how these and other approaches can contribute to rebuilding societies and developing national and international cultures of post-conflict engagement which invite peace alongside effective political and economic participation.
Featuring Jody Williams:
Nobel Women’s Initiative
Written by John Marks:
Featuring John Marks:
Founder and Senior Advisor
Search for Common Ground
Written by Rodney Schwartz:
- Cooperative Bank versus Hedge Funds
- A Eurozone bank which is turning investors away
- Why social enterprise should support the Occupy protests
- Scaling up social enterprise
- Is the UK government supporting social enterprise?
- Youth and Social Enterprise
- Public Services and the Social Economy
- Website redesigns: are they worth the bother?
- Glastonbury, social enterprise and the end of life.
- On Being Innocent, Ethical or Cynical
- See all >
Featuring Rodney Schwartz: